Nkhophele is a Venda word which means ‘share with me’
inspired by the rooted South African belief of UBUNTU.
mining and property development.
Nkhophele operates as a holding company for various companies that are
involved in Engineering, property development and mining.
Nkhophele is a multi-disciplinary company offering leading Geological, Environmental, Water, Mining and Engineering services.
The company is comprised of a wide spectrum of professionals who are responsible for ensuring that our clients receive remarkable services in a cost-effective and timeously manner.
Our vision is to become the core for ensuring earth’s sustainable
and economic development during mining and infrastructure development.
Our mission is to add and ensure maximum value to the business of our clients by a rendition of quality services.
We are committed to:
- Working hard for the success of our clients and our Company.
- Encouraging a scientific and entrepreneurial approach to South Africa’s economic development
- Attraction, developing and retaining exceptional professionals and employees
- Embracing diversity
- Encouraging teamwork
- Youth Skills development
On a daily basis, our activities and interactions with clients seek to build a culture and business ethics founded on the values of
Integrity, Innovation, Excellence, Entrepreneurship and Quality.
People – People are the core of our business, this includes both staff and customers. People are treated with the outmost respect they deserve.
Growth – Every prospective customer deserves the best standard of aggregate we can provide. It is our duty to market our services in such a way that customers are aware of it and the values we represent.
What we do…
- Geotechnical Investigation
- Geotechnical drilling
- Dolomite stability investigation
- Percussion drilling
- Geophysical survey
- Transportation engineering
- Infrastructure engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Geological studies
- Mineral Exploration
- Geological mapping
- Environmental Authorisation
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIAs)
- Integrated Environmental Management systems and plans (IEMS)
- Waste Management Plans and Integrated Waste Management plans (IWMPs)
- Environmental risk assessment (ERA)
- Environmental Auditing and compliance
- Underground and surface water monitoring
- Water quality assessment
- Borehole sighting and Aquifer testing
- Water use Authorisation.
- Wastewater management
- Mineral right application
- Mineral rights feasibility audits
- Mining development feasibility studies
- Mine closure and rehabilitation
- Township Establishment
- Rezoning and subdivision
- Subdivision and Consolidation
- Urban Design Frameworks
- Turn-key Project management
- Construction management and monitoring
- Programme management
- Development management